Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

...and it finally DID! Shortly after getting home last night, it started snowing! We have been hoping for snow for so long since Ella was finally old enough to enjoy her first snow! When I saw it was snowing I immediately bundled Ella up and we headed outside to take it all in. I told Ella it was snowing and she started yelling "It's a SNOW, it's a SNOW!!" She was so excited! She stared out our back door at the flakes falling for over 30 minutes. We finally calmed down long enough to get a few hours of sleep before we were all bundled up and out in the snow for some play time!! Ella was SOOO funny in her snow suit. She couldn't figure out how to walk because she had so many layers on. After a few tries and face plants into the snow, she got the hang of it. Cory managed to harness Ella into an inflatable snow tube and pull her around the yard. She LOVED it! The faster Cory would go the louder she would squeal! She cried so hard when we took her inside to thaw out (well actually to thaw out Mommy!)



Our Little Snow Bunny


Daddy helping Ella make snow balls to throw at Mommy




Daddy getting Ella ready to go snow tubing


"Daddy...Are you sure about this?"



Please don't make me go inside! I LOVE the SNOW!!!

No comments: