As we begin a new year, I find myself thinking where did last year go? Time really does fly when you're having fun! We have had a memorable 2008 watching Ella grow and develop from a dependent baby into a funny, independent, active toddler! This time last year, Ella had mastered sitting up and was pretty good at mumbling. Now, she's running & flipping and saying just about anything she wants to. Not only have we taught Ella this year, but she's also taught us to slow down and enjoy the time we have together because before you know it a year has come and gone! And also, it's the simple things in life that make each day valuable and truly worth living like slobbery good night kisses, a sweet little voice saying "Mommy," and the sound of little feet running around the house. I've learned not to worry about what I can't control & all the "big things" in life because I have everything I need... a family that I love and that loves me! We look forward to what 2009 has in store for our family! I just don't see how it can get much better than this!
We hope you and your family have a happy New Year filled with LOTS OF LOVE, GOOD HEALTH, SUCCESS, & PROSPERITY!
We look forward to keeping you all entertained in 2009, as we continue our journey into the "terrible two's!"
Here's a look back at Ella in 2008...



















No comments:
Post a Comment