We spent the Day with Thomas and some of our new friends! We were getting ready to go see Thomas and Evan asked Cassie if Grant was his brother…lol! They were friends from the start! The morning started out a little rainy and cool but that didn’t stop us from a fun day with Thomas! The boys were so excited when they saw Thomas the Train coming into his station to pick us up for our ride. It was such a fun day with my little guy!
Evan wasn’t sure about the cowboys and Indians at Tweetsie. He would hide his head below the window and eventually ended up on my lap with his head buried in my chest! I can remember the Indians scaring me when I was a little girl!!
Evan loved riding on the carousel! Luckily since it was a little rainy, he got to ride a couple times before getting off :)
Everything was Thomas the Train themed…including Thomas tattoos!
Just a few minutes after I took this picture, this little goat attacked Evan’s coat! Then a few more came over and I thought they were going to eat us!!!
There were TONS of Thomas souvenirs and Evan picked out a t-shirt and the loudest train whistle ever!!
After a long, fun day at Tweetsie, Evan fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot!






No comments:
Post a Comment