…and it did just a little bit! We went to bed hoping to wake up to lots of snow (up to 5 inches were expected!) but the snow changed to rain and left us with a little bit of snow covered with ice! But that didn’t stop us from going outside to play before the sun melted it away! And after a week of nothing but rain, it was nice to see some SUN!
Ready for our snow day…
This makes me laugh…reminds me of Ralphie on The Christmas Story!
Evan was yelling “I’m COLD! I not like it!” It was his first snow since he’s been old enough to go outside and play. Maybe next time he’ll like it a little more :)
Next thing I know, Evan is heading back inside! He’s like his Momma and doesn’t like to be cold!
School was out and these little guys enjoyed the rest of their snow day inside where it was nice and warm! Hopefully we’ll have another snow day soon!!






No comments:
Post a Comment