Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Letterland Trunk-or-Treat

The kindergarten classes all dressed up like Letterland characters for Halloween trunk-or-treating.  Last year at preschool, Ella dressed up like Quarrelsome Queen so I assumed she would be okay wearing it again…but, she insisted on being Clever Cat.  Of course, I didn’t have any costumes or anything close to a cat.  You can only imagine the day before Halloween and I’m out looking for cat ears and a tail.  I finally found cat ears at Walgreens (the last pair!!)

The parents could volunteer to help with trunk-or-treat by decorating their vehicles like the “homes” of different characters.  I bet you can guess right off which character we were…yep, Firefighter Fred!   The kids were so excited to see a real firefighter!  Ella was so proud of our trunk (and Daddy!) 

DSC_0672 copy

DSC_0673 copy DSC_0674 copy

DSC_0676 copy DSC_0683 copy 

Kristin was Cory’s fire girl assistant (we laughed and said she looked more like a road maintenance worker…lol!)

DSC_0688 copy

DSC_0692 copyMy sweet little Clever Cat

DSC_0700mspritchardclass Ella’s kindergarten class dressed up as Letterland characters.  They were all so cute! 

No comments: