Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ella’s Preschool Graduation

It seems like yesterday we were dropping Ella off for her first day of “pretty school” and now she is graduating from preschool!  I tear up every time I think about her going to big school!  She’s growing up too fast!  The first couple months of preschool were rough because Ella cried every time we left her.  I made Cory take her most of the time because I couldn’t stand to leave her crying.  Eventually the tears went away and she loved pretty school.  She made some great friends and so did I!  We can’t thank SYC enough for helping us get our little gal ready for big school :)

DSC_0061 copy

DSC_0074 copy DSC_0052 copy copy

DSC_0083 copy 

DSC_0092ella bentley

Ella and her friend Bentley…he would wait on Ella to get to preschool so he could hold her hand so she wouldn’t cry.  Such sweet friends :)

DSC_0095 copy

Ella and her buddy Amelia

We are so proud of our preschool graduate!!  We love you Ella to the moon and back!!!

No comments: