Thursday, May 26, 2011

Evan at 8 Months

DSC_0705 evan fb

  • You are wearing a Size 3 diaper and size 9-12 months clothing
  • You are a great eater!  I haven’t found many things you won’t eat.  It’s all we can do to feed you fast enough.
  • You have become a speed crawler!  You can get anywhere and can get there fast!  We are constantly on your heels keeping you out of things.
  • You are pulling up on everything and are not scared to let go!  You’ve managed to get a few bumps on your noggin!  I’m sure the first of many to come! 
  • You are so hard to get to sleep anymore!  You fight sleep worse than you sister did at your age!  And I thought she was bad….BOY, you are so much harder to get to sleep.  You sing when you get really sleepy just like your sister.  But when you finally get to sleep, you’re a good sleeper!
  • You are talking!  You can say “da-da” and “ma-ma.”  Your first word was “da-da.”  (they say it’s easier to say!)  When you want anything or are mad, you yell “ma-ma-ma-ma!”
  • You SMILE constantly!  You have a smile that is contagious.  You smile with your whole face and it melts my heart every time I see it :)  Everybody talks about what a happy baby you are!

DSC_0269_8697 evan letterland

No comments: