Friday, November 26, 2010

2 Months Old

2 months evan in red chair

Little Evan is growing by the minute!  He has changed so much over the last month.  Every day he looks different!!  One day I think he looks like Cory and the next day he looks like me!  Sometimes I can’t get over how much he looks like Ella did when she was a baby :)

Evan is a MAMA’S BOY already!!  And I’m so in love with my little man!  He’s also stole his Daddy and Big Sister’s heart too!!

Evan at 2 months…

  • Weight:  10 lbs. and 11 oz.
  • Height:  22.5 inches
  • You are wearing size 1-2 diapers and size 0-3 month clothes.  You’ve outgrown a few of your 0-3 month sleepers…just in the feet :)  You’ve got little monkey toes that can’t stretch out in there!  You can blame both your Mommy and Daddy for those long skinny toes!
  • You have found your hands and can’t keep them out of your mouth!  You try so hard to get that little thumb in your mouth and eventually are successful after gnawing your fist for a while.  It reminds me so much of your Uncle Matt :)  The only bad part about your new hand obsession is all this drooling you’re doing!
  • You still love bath time!  Almost every time you get in the tub you poop on me!  One night it took me 3 tubs of water to get you bathed.
  • You have started smiling and cooing at us when we talk to you!  There is nothing sweeter than that little baby smile :)  It absolutely melts my heart every time I see that little smile!!  You try so hard to talk to Ella and you love listening to her talk to you!  Those little eyes follow every step she makes.
  • You are staying awake more during the day and love laying on your play mat.  You keep those little arms and legs going non-stop!  I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come :)
  • You have slept through the night several times!  Mommy is loving the extra sleep!!
  • You are still eating every 3 hours during the day and about every 5 hours at night.
  • You are the SWEETEST and most content baby!  You only cry when you are really hungry!  You get this from your Daddy :)  He gets all worked up over food too! 
  • Your nickname has become “Little Brother”
  • You are a “Mama’s Boy!”  When you are sleepy you want to cuddle up close to me and I love it!  Daddy says you don’t like cuddling with him because he doesn’t have any “cushioning” on his chest.
1-2 months

1 2 month pic

evan 2 month b w copy 5x7 crop23

I found my hand!

evan 2 months close up3 evan 2 month close up hand evan 2 months 4 evan 2 month stretched out

evan in carseat

Love my paci :)

4 comments:

The Voiles' said...

He is too cute! I can't believe they are already two months old...it's going by way too fast. Things are still wild and crazy, but I think we're getting used to it!! Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving. Christmas is just around the corner. Our babies 1st Christmas...How exciting!

The Presnell's said...

OMG, does he have red hair? So cute!! Love the shirts too. I am so stealing that when we have our second one. :)

Amanda Vittitow said...

I'm starting to see those sweet chunky baby rolls.... oh what sweetness.

Mandy said...

Thanks! He's such a sweet boy! Pamela, his hair is a sandy blonde color with a reddish tint. Ella's hair was so dark when she was little so I don't know where Evan gets his hair color from :)