Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wild & Crazy…

…that pretty much sums up the last 6 weeks at our house!  Evan is now 6 weeks old and I can hardly believe it!  Ella is still “adjusting” to being a Big Sister, but she loves to help take care of her little brother.  The days seem to go by so fast anymore!  We stay so busy all day that before we know it it’s bedtime :(  We are all tired but God keeps giving us the energy to take care of all the things we need to!  The other day I went to get my hair done and I fell asleep while she was coloring my hair!  Haha!!  Life may be WILD and CRAZY but we are so happy and lovin’ every minute of it! 

ella zebra dress in rocking chair

Big Sister & Little Brother

evan 6 weeks old cropped

1 comment:

The Voiles' said...

HI!
WOW- are lives are just alike...my house has been the same. I have 2 little girls, Mollie is 4 and Maycie just turned 6 weeks yesterday. I can soooo relate. Its been a wild couple of weeks and some hard adjusting!
GOD bless you and your family!
<3