Monday, July 12, 2010

Pinkalicious

In honor of our favorite book, Pinkalicious, we made PINK cupcakes!  We have read this book so many times that Ella has the entire book memorized!!  It is about a girl that eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns PINK!  She develops an acute case of “pinkititis” and has to eat green veggies to turn back to normal. 

10599168

ella breaking eggElla loves helping in the kitchen!  She likes to “crack” eggs :) 

licking batter Sneaking a lick :)

cupcake batterPink color added and ready to bake! 

pink cupcakesThey’re PINK! 

icining cupcakesTime to decorate!

our pink cupcakesOur PINK cupcakes!!

  eating cupcake2 eating cupcake1

Pinkalicious eating her cupcakes…I hope she doesn’t turn PINK!!

3 comments:

lauravandiford said...

We love that book too! Good idea! :)

Mandy said...

Ella LOVES, LOVES, LOVES that book! She had such a good time making the pink cupcakes :) I was worried about her turning pink but it's me I should be worried about! Being pregnant and having cupcakes in the house is not a good combination :)

Crystal Johnson said...

So cute!!!!!I have a friend who through a Pinkalicious birthday party for her little girl; it was adorable! with 2 boys, we don't know much about anything pink, although Owen loves pink-sparkly shoes!