Ella and I want to wish Da-Da a very Happy Father's Day!! Thank you for being such a great father to Ella! Watching you with Ella makes me fall that much more in love with you everyday! Although you can be a little stubborn sometimes, we don't know what we would do without you! Haha...just kidding! :) We hope you enjoy your new lawn mower and grass stripping kit. Now I won't be able to keep you out of the yard!
We also want to wish our Dads a Happy Father's Day! Thank you for all you've done for us!!! We wouldn't be where we are today or who we are today without the unconditional love and support you've given us!! We are so blessed!!
Cory made a slideshow for me for Mother's Day and I had to steal his idea! It was my favorite Mother's Day gift ever and I wanted him to have a slideshow too :) We love you!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment