And it was a SURPRISE!
I am so proud of everyone for keeping it a secret! Anyone that knows a Bolick knows what a triump this is! We have been planning this party for weeks now and everything went as planned. My Dad is on the Town Council so he told Mom that they had called an "emergency" Town Hall meeting to deal with some local government issues. He said she fussed all the way there and was so mad about having to come that she didn't even recognize all our cars in the parking lot. The look on her face definately showed how surprised she was when she walked in the door...it was priceless!
We didn't know how she would react to the big party so we decided to place the blame on the cutest little party girl there because we knew she couldn't get mad at her...
The "Fifty & Fabulous" Birthday Girl
Ella helping Mimi blow out her birthday candles
Flowers by Ashley :)
We had a spaghetti dinner with salad which was so good! Thanks to Uncle Dave, Aunt Sherry & Maw-Maw for all your help! Also thanks to Nanny, Debbie, Brandy, & Ashley for all the yummy desserts! I don't see how caterers handle all the stress of trying to feed so many people! Now I understand why they charge so much per person!
We LOVE our Momma!
I thought this was a cute bag!
Madalyn grabbed her a gift to get some practice opening presents for her upcoming birthday!
Ella trying to gather up all the balloons she could hold.








2 comments:
Great new pics on the blog for the birthdays. The birthday party for Regina was incredible. Everything was just perfect. I know it took a lot of time and planning. I'm sure Regina was touched by all of you'll putting so much thought and love into her special day. I'm so glad we got to come up. I love Ella's Valentine dress. Good work! You are amazing!! Much love to all. Phyllis
Thank you Nana! Ashley and I love to decorate and plan so we had a lot of fun planning the party! It was definately a lot of hard work but it was so worth it to see the surprise on her face! I'm so glad you both got to come up! We got to see you twice in one week!!! We love you!!!!
Post a Comment