Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the HOT Sun!!!!

This past weekend we discovered that Ella is a WATER BUG! She spent all weekend covered in sunscreen and playing in the pool. She LOVES bath time, but I still wasn't sure how she would handle the pool. By the end of the weekend, she was jumping off the side into the water (with someone helping her, of course)! She would even try to submerge her head under the water. I was amazed! Instantly when she got into the pool, she started flapping her arms and kicking her legs like she knew how to swim. I think she's going to swim before she walks. When it was time to get out of the pool, she would cry! We had so much fun playing with her in the pool! She was also very stylish in her matching bikini, hat, and beach cover-up. It was a fun, relaxing weekend and also quality family time :)

Where are my hands, Daddy?

Taking a break before the big jump!

I think I'm ready, Daddy!

One, two, three...here I come!

Little "Water Bug" swimming with Nana

No comments: