Ella is talking up a storm these days and she FINALLY said MAMA this past Friday. I was so excited! She's been saying DaDa for some time now. Cory's been giving me a hard time about it especially when I tried so hard to get her to say it and she would say "da-da" and laugh. She's been teasing me for a while! I just think she saved the best for last :) Just kidding!
Ella and I have been talking about her upcoming birthday and I've been telling her it is going to be her "Happy Happy Birthday." On Saturday, Ella started saying "Happy...happy...happy!" It is so funny to hear her yelling happy! We went shopping and Ella kept yelling "happy, happy, happy." I think she was definately born to shop! :)
What Ella's saying these days...
~da-da
~ma-ma
~Nana
~paw-paw
~bye-bye
~baby
~dog
~happy
~hey
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment