Thursday, March 27, 2008
9 Months Old
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times but it is so hard to believe how fast Ella is growing! In just 3 short months, we'll be celebrating Ella's first birthday! This month has been full of fun and exciting new adventures around our house! Ella is now turbo crawling and can get where ever she needs to go and FAST! She's also pulling up on everything and would rather stand up than sit. We've had a few bumps and bruises as a result of Ella's bravery! I say "we" because not only has Ella bumped her head but she has head-butted us and nearly blacked our eyes. She's also learned to pinch and loves to find skin folds to practice her new skill. Since I'm still carrying around a few extra "baby weight" pounds, she's found lots of places to pinch :) Ella has also added a few new words to her vocabulary, including "Paw-Paw." She still hasn't said Ma-Ma but I'm not giving up yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment